Thursday 6 February 2014

Celebrating the sea shipment

Our sea shipment arrived this past Monday.  In no particular order, here are the things we've been most happy to have.  This also cameos as the list of things that in hindsight we would have brought over sooner.


My feet are thrilled to have slippers.


Elise is excited for a blanket to cover her bottom half (we did bring the shawl, which Kristine knit for her last year, with us earlier).  This couch is where she spend a lot of time reading.


Activity books (or anythings else that provides something to doodle on) are a staple supply in our home.  It's impressive the girls made it for 6 weeks without them.


Mangoes.  Enough said.


Spices!

Did I mention spices.


I find it more than a little funny that I haven't had any comments about my travel mug in the office (I'm pretty sure it's one of the only ones in Trent Hall 2).  I find this especially funny because I have had several people express surprise at seeing me drink tea with milk and sugar.

No comments:

Post a Comment